Answer the following questions based on this scenario.
Problem: Write a program that reads 10 username and password values into parallel arrays. After the arrays have been loaded, the program should behave like a login screen, prompting for a username and a password. Based on the data read and stored in the arrays, the program should respond appropriately with one of three output messages: “Username not found.”, “Username and password does not match.” or “Access granted.”
Question 1: Would you write this program asking a user to enter the usernames and passwords or would you use a file that contains all the username and passwords as input? Explain why you would choose one over the other.
Question 2: Will your answer remain the same if the number of username and password values change to 40, and why?
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25