how does the movie Frozen 2 from Disney relate to climate change and how climate change is afffecting our world
This assignment asks you to write a thesis-driven and multimodal interpretation about any story–fiction, film, television, etc.–dealing with climate change, guided by an analysis of key genre conventions and complemented by secondary sources.
Your argument should define your assigned text as an example of a work of climate fiction according to one or more key conventions present in this text, and analyze how the text employs, reinterprets, or subverts those conventions in order to elicit a certain response from a particular discourse community, or address a relevant issue within that discourse community.
Because form and content are inextricable, your analysis should focus on the text’s language and stylistic choices, as well as its ideas or narrative. Secondary sources should be used to provide context and background information, and/or to engage with other people’s arguments about the text or genre.
Rhetorical Situation: Your audience for this essay is the academic discourse community including your instructor and your peers, with whom you will workshop and collaborate as you develop your ideas. Beyond demonstrating your critical reading and academic writing skills to your instructor, your goal in writing this essay is to contribute meaningfully to the ongoing class discussion of genre, rhetorical situation, and your assigned texts.
Length: 1600 words, multimodal, and formatted in MLA style.
Sources: A minimum of 3 secondary sources, not including the primary text, must be used to develop the essay. At least one of these sources should present a complex argument that contributes significantly to the essay’s thesis. Sources may be academic or non-academic, and a works cited page is required as part of the final draft.
Process: Multiple drafts, peer review, and substantive revision are required elements of this assignment. Missing or incomplete drafts and other process work will result in a grade penalty on the final draft, up to and including failure.
Knowledge Practices & Processes
By the time you complete this assignment, you should be able to:
● Situate a text within its generic context by identifying its key genre conventions, discourse communities, and purpose(s)
● Analyze how relationships between genre conventions and stylistic choices in a given text achieve a specific purpose, elicit a specific audience response, and/or address a specific context
● Develop arguable claims driven by textual analysis and substantive engagement with secondary sources, in accordance with academic writing conventions
● Integrate primary and secondary sources according to their relevance and rhetorical efficacy within the essay
● Credit the original ideas of others through proper attribution and citation, in accordance with academic writing conventions
● Give productive feedback on peers’ writing-in-progress; prioritize and implement feedback received from instructor and peers to revise effectively over multiple drafts
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25