The analysis plan is your opportunity to describe the statistical methods and qualitative analysis you would use to complete the program evaluation.
By successfully completing this assignment, you demonstrate your proficiency in the following competency and specialized behaviors:
As there are many methods to analyze data, be sure that the tests you select are appropriate to both the case study, your guiding research questions, and your proposed methodology. Refer to the Methodology section to ensure the analysis plan and methodology align.
Complete the following:
Remember that your instructor provides feedback on your assignments. Use that feedback to improve the content of your course project.
Teen Parenting Case Study
Your agency is providing eight-week parenting classes for teen parents in an urban environment. Services are open to both teen mothers and teen fathers, and their children can be any age. You get referrals from local schools, hospitals, social service agencies, and the Department of Children and Family Services. The interventions of the program include a weekly parenting class, dealing with topics such as child development, effective communication with children, stress management, and compassionate behavior management strategies. The anticipated outcomes of the program include:
• Increased knowledge about child development.
• Increased sense of competence in parenting.
• Decreased reported stress levels.
• Beliefs in line with compassionate behavior management strategies rather than using corporal punishment.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25