Video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WV5WMEFFHKM
You have enjoyed your first year as the director of an early childhood center so much that you are surprised to find it is already March. Although you never imagined you would be hiring new teachers during your first year, three teachers on your staff announce that they will not be returning next year. Now what? So far, all of your experiences with the hiring process have been as a candidate you have zero experience as a hiring manager. To better organize the process, you decide to review the necessary steps and map them out systematically, by creating a flowchart. You open your laptop and begin your design. So far so good, but you realize from your own experience that events do not always evolve in a perfectly linear manner. You decide that your flowchart needs to incorporate some of the unexpected things that may occur during the hiring process so you will be prepared. Last, you pull out your calendar and create several target dates for the various steps you have mapped out. You can find examples of how to create a flow chart by doing a simple Google search.
Using digital tools, create a flowchart to show the steps involved in hiring a new teacher—from developing a job description to selecting the employee. Then add in several branches to your flowchart to show how the real-life hiring process might be a bit more complicated than a straight line. Next, incorporate several target dates for when you would hope to attain each goal in your flowchart.
1. For each item of your flowchart, explain how this guideline addresses the issues in the scenario
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25