?During this semester, we reviewed several areas in blockchain, business intelligence, data mining, electronic currency, etc.Getting closer to your dissertation, you will need to choose a topic in your first dissertation class, DSRT-736, so it is essential to start preparing. This week, let us look at some topics to consider.Since you have already examined several research articles, another way would be to examine previous dissertations in these areas.Visit the University of Cumberlands library, go to the Dissertation Database, and locate an interesting topic on one of the concepts we discussed this semester.Here are some pointers that will help critically evaluate and share some viable topics.
??? Is the topic attainable for a first-time dissertation student?
??? Is the problem rooted in the literature?
??? Is the research empirical, i.e., is there a survey, is there an interview guide, has the data been analyzed via some statistical tool?
??? Is there a theoretical model or framework discussed?
Provide a brief overview of the topic, the problem, the research model, and any present findings.Do not read the entire dissertation, as the abstract and chapter one introduction should give a clear understanding of the research.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25